Panama Ship Registry offers many advantages of considerable interests to shipowners who wish to register their vessels under our flag. The following are some of the advantages that our registry offers:MLS & Associates provides the following Maritime legal services:
1. Ship Registry
2. Discount Applications
6. Filing of reconsideration recourse/appeals against fines imposed by the Panama Maritime Authority to any Panamanian Flagged vessel.
7. Filing of application to obtain Non encumbrance and Good Standing Certificates
8. Review/obtainment of Ship station licenses
9. Public Registry and Merchant Marine Searches.
10. Filing application for discounts in the initial registration
11. Continuous Synopsis Record (CSR)
12. International Ship Security Certificate (ISSC)
13. Minimum Safe Manning (MSMC)
14. Tonnage Certificate (ITC) due to change of vessel’s name
15. Bunker Certificates/CLC Certificates
16. Wreck Certificates
17. CSO/ISM Declaration
18. Exemption Certificates
20. Approval for Private Security Companies
21. DMLC Part I
22. Ballast Water Management Plan (BWMP) and International Ballast Water Management Certificate (IBWMC).
Our office can also provide Registration or any other assignment of vessels under the following registries:PANAMA
For a Quotation