Area of Practices


We provide assistance to any foreign citizen who wishes to establish temporarily or permanently within The Republic of Panama.

For these purposes, the following permits may be obtained provided the required documents are submitted:

  • Pensioner and retiree permanent permit
  • Self-Support permanent permit
  • Resident permit for foreigners married to a Panamanian citizen.
  • Personnel hired by multinational companies headquartered in Panama.
  • Temporary permit for personnel hired as executives of international companies with duties abroad
  • Temporary permit as a foreign personnel hired under 10 or 15% of the ordinary work force.
  • Tourist extension
  • Work permits

For a Quotation
Phone: (507) 314-4318