Our firm is also fully competent in the incorporation, organization, administration and operation of offshore companies in a diversity of worldwide jurisdictions such as Panama, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands (BVI), Cayman Island, Jamaica, Liberia, Marshall Islands, Nevis, Mauritius, Seychelles.
In addition, our service includes drafting of Articles of incorporation, company by-laws, Shareholder's agreements, drafting of Minutes of meetings, Power of attorneys, Goodstanding Certificates.
We provide counseling and creation of the following legal structures which are useful for estate planning, assets protection and minimization or deferral of tax liability:
As ordered by law, the Articles of Incorporation must, at least, contain the following information:
- Private Interest Foundations
- Limited Liability Companies
- Name of the Corporation
- Corporate activities
- Corporate Capital (description of the amount, number of stocks, distribution, classes, etc.)
- Duration of the corporation, which can be perpetual
- Name and complete address of 3 directors and Officers (President, Treasurer and Secretary)
Our office can also provide Incorporation of Companies under the following jurisdictions: